#5: What time is it?
Podcast Title: What time is it?
Knowing the time of your RESET requires you to look beyond the distractions and face the real conflicts in your life so that YOU can reach your ultimate goals. Reaching your ultimate goals means that more of us can see the road ahead. SEEING IS BELIEVING FOR MANY.
About the NarrowRoad™
The NarrowRoad™ is a meta-pattern, which is a pattern of patterns about faith, finance, legacy, business, and the many things that reside in between. Explored through frameworks, journeyers are guided on culturally relevant ways to define and pursue wealth their way. Click here to buy the book.
About the June Reset Series:
A #RESET is a time to reflect on ways to “do things differently” to navigate a road many have traveled from your unique perspective capitalizing on the inherited opportunities of the time you have been given to do so. The June #Reset is all about resetting our vision for the future post the 400 years journey we have just ended.
The Juneteenth RESET is a 5 part series — join the journey to learn lessons from our history.
Link 2: The Reset Vision Survey
Click here to take the RESET VISION Survey
Link 3: Plan to ensure your legacy wealth continues
Learn about the Legacy of Wills
Link 4: More about the Reset Podcast Series
Click here for a Video Overview of the RESET Series
Click here for updates on the Podcast and related events
Financial News to Use
Financial Wellness in the Time of COVID-19
The financial impact of the coronavirus pandemic and resulting economic disruptions are staggering. Millions of Americans are facing unemployment, reduced hours, or—if they’re self-employed— a decline in revenue. As many businesses and financial institutions have been encouraged to work with consumers during this difficult time, you should not hesitate to contact your lenders, your landlord, or your utility providers if you or your household are facing hardship due to COVID-19.
Below, are answered several common questions about managing finances during this challenging time from RocketLawyer.com (a black-owned company).
COVID19 Legal Documents for Families
Framework Introduced in this Podcast: VisionReset
Along the NarrowRoad™, there is a framework for vision that consists of ideas dreams, missions, purpose, and promise. This podcast invites you to think about your inherited time to RESET thee vision for the future and its various time, chances and seasons in this way:
- Ideas are the grandfather and mother of great things,
- Dreams — the father and mother of opportunities
- Missions — the aunties and uncles of progress,
- Purpose — the cousins that keep us connected for such a time as this.
- A Promise allows us to recognize that while things take time, legacy wealth is well worth the wait.
- Hindsight is always 2020. There is nothing new under the sun, except for one thing — your RESET perspective.
Framework Reflection to Consider (Quiz)
- Ideas are glimpses of the future that has yet to come.
- QUESTION: What Idea have you been given during this global pandemic?
- QUESTION: How far into the future will it take for this idea to materialize?
- QUESTION: Will the impact of your ideas be realized in your lifetime or the next or beyond that?
- Dreams anchor us to a place and time — MLK dreamed of equality in America for his Children’s generation, a dream whose pursuit that would impact us all for generations.
- What is your dream for now?
- What must you learn to feel more confident in its pursuit in this decade?
- Question about what time your RESET it is. As we reflect back 400 years, I want you to THINK About what you are igniting along the road ahead with your flame.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, and TuneIn!
This episode is brought to you by Torch Enterprises Inc. Torch stands for passing the torch from one generation to build legacy wealth via ownership and equity in our communities. For more information go to torchenterprises.com.
Links mentioned in Episode
Click here to join the Jolly Journey Facebook Group!
Jolly Journey Facebook - @JollyJourney
Twitter - @PamelaJolly
Instagram - @PamelaJolly
David Hilowitz - Gradual Sunrise